I was nominated by the Bodacious Book Babes, thank you so much for nominating my blog! From what I understand, you answer their 11 questions, then you nominate 11 people with under 200 followers, and post 11 new questions for them to answer.
Link and thank the blogger that nominated you
Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
Ask the 11 nominated bloggers 11 questions and tell them you’ve nominated them
Bodacious Babe’s Questions:
1. How many books (estimate) do you currently own? How many have you actually read?
Oh, man. How many do I own? Probably at least 200-300? There’s a lot. And I actually got rid of a bunch when I moved last year! Of those, only about 50 have I not read.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One Book? What kind of torture would that be? *sigh* If I had to choose, it would be the Complete Works of William Shakespeare. Or Jane Austen. Either way, I get to read lots of books in one!
3. What was the worst book you’ve read this month?
I don’t know that I’ve read any that were that bad. Really! I choose to skip this one. lol
4. What was the first book you fell in love with?
The first book? Hmmmm… I loved the original fairy tale set my mother gave me. Especially the Goose Girl. Yes, it was the “uncensored” fairy tales. Could explain alot about me, maybe.
5. Hard copies or ebooks? Why?
While I love ebooks because I can fit more on less space for cheaper, I still prefer regular books. They don’t give me migraines (as often) and there’s nothing like that new book smell.
6. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
All these questions are so hard! I think I’d be best friends with Aragorn. Mainly because I’d get to hang out with Elves and wander Middle Earth. How is that not a good plan?
7. If you could change the ending of any book, what would it be and how would you change it?
8. What’s one book you would read to make you feel better if you were having a bad day?
Notes on a Small Island (or really anything by) Bill Bryson. He’s funny and informative and I love his travel essays.
9. Who is your favorite author and why?
I’m going to say Shakespeare and Bronte because I will always love anything Hamlet or Jane Eyre. ANYTHING.
10. What are your top three favorite genres?
YA paranormal/scifi/fantasy, romance, and travel essays (esp if they’re set in UK or Caribbean.)
11. What book or series do you hate the most? Why?
Also, To the Lighthouse by Virginia Wolf or As I Lay Dying by Faulkner. That stupid lighthouse is mentioned once at the end. And Faulkner…oh, Faulkner. I know they’re classics, and they had the writing chops, but… yeah. Not my cup of tea.
1. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three books, what would they be?
2. What book have you read this year that turned out to be a surprise love?
3. If you had to recommend one book to a reluctant reader, what would it be?
4. Who would your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend be?
5. Hard copies or ebooks? Why? (I’m totally stealing this one from Bodacious Babes)
6. If you could spend a month in one book’s world, which one would it be?
7. What ending made you want to throw something?
8. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
9. What is your least favorite book to movie adaptation?
10. What three authors would you want to have lunch with? Where?
11. Best book you ever read?
People I’m Tagging: